The transcription industry underwent tremendous evolution in the 1980s.
Outsourcing was a revolutionary new concept and hospitals, clinics and private practices everywhere began evaluating the economical and technological advantages of a service-based industry.
Today, healthcare facilities all over the world have accepted the electronic environment as a catalyst to national healthcare repository.
At Alliance, we realize the importance of staying abreast of new technology as the medical language industry takes its next generational leap. We are constantly researching newer and faster technology and together with our skilled transcription and editing teams, we pledge to continue offering a cutting-edge service at an affordable price.
Alliance helps you manage your practice, so you can focus on what's more important.
Why to outsource
- Lower per line rate
- Omit direct labor costs, costs in HR, administrative and training areas, annual maintenance costs for maintenance of digital and transcription equipment
- Leverage time zone differentials of off shoring locations
- Have more time for patients and your family
- Reduce Infrastructure Investment
- Manage seasonal fluctuations in staffing as well as workflow